Reviews for "Africa Dudes"

Nice but cmoooon this is so fucking long

I love this so much that I've actually watched it about 5 dozen times over the years. That said I'm a little bummed out -- why do only Stamper's contributions remain?

This should be a TV show.

Also, subtitles would be a nice addition to help people non-native English speakers to understand the jokes.

.___.

This was great! The humor of every single group of people, the drawings(animations (very clever to put masks on them so you won't have to do the mouth animations) in the background and also some ez peasy medals!
I really love the jokes in this, some of them even made me fall from chair, they're just pure gold. The Sahara Pals or whatever it was called since I won't watch it a 4th time and get cancer another time, were also quite hilarious, I wish you would've continued the project :( And yeah, the Kenya president phone call was also on (.)
Anyways, good job on this megacollab! Definitely my favorite one on NG so far, so many great artists and such a great accomplishment! No words can describe how great every single aspect was...

Hint: To get the medals just go to U tub and watch some videos that are about 24 minutes long, come back to the NG tab and replay this masterpiece. Ez 175 game points 4 ya