Reviews for "Carve n' Share"

Honestly, At first people maybe skeptics and I understand some artists are using a mouse still, but if you have a bamboo or a wacom and just mess around. This game becomes extremely fun. You can mess around and play with the colors and more.

If this game got updated with some more small tweaks and extras I feel even more people would be willing to draw.

I love this game its fun as well.

Loving this and really great way to test out some design before carving the real thing

Nice :3

Nice game, made my own pumpkin. Ran into trouble - my creation was showed as empty one, with pumpkin not carved at all. First I thought it was the browser issue and tried Opera and Firefox, but they both failed. It seems that the problem is in creation title lengh. When it's long - the problem appears. When I made it shorter, everything went allright. Sorry if this wa already reported, but maybe it's worth mentioning in description or fixing.

This is a lot of fun and a great way to unleash your creativity. Only one problem: there's a lot of spam, and some it is inappropriate for an E-rated game.