Reviews for "Carve n' Share"

Very , very nice !!

Can somebody tell me where can I get the soundtrack to this game? I want it on my Ipod yesterday!

I give this game four out of five stars for being so fascinating to tinker for years to come. It lacks a perfect 5 stars because this mostly an art program at it's core. Not a bad thing. But once you start to get to working on Whatever image you really want to carve, This game will start to feel more like work than fun. But everything else about it, GOLD.

Just Great

I'm so ANGRY I mis clicked and rated a pumpkin low that was really good! I'm sorry!!! This is cool tho!

BEST AWSOME THING EVER, ITS SO AWSOME