Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

i give it a 8

its easy

Whewww.

I got all the medals my first two tries (One for beginner one for Hard), but I realised it didn't count the, so I had to do it again..
Its real addicting, I liked it a lot.

Animation: 8/10. There isn't much /to/ the animation, but it was done pretty well.
Art: 7/10. It was okay. Looked pretty nice, I guess.
Idea: 6/10. It was basically just a button masher, but I like button mashers, I guess.
Sound: 7/10. I liked the music choice. :3 I don't know how you'd get much sound effects in, and if you did it would be pretty annoying, so nice choice.

Overall: 7/10.

playing on real man is just so hard

oh my god i was crying in pain

Button mash

I was expecting something a lot harder, I read reviews saying the hard was hard but after beating easy with no problem I tried hard and it was still easy if not easier since I knew what was coming next and the last one is just the abc's on the keyboard which is memorized in my head, shoulda put that one one easy and reverse it for hard. Kinda lame if you ask me, there are better and harder button mash games but I give you a good rating since you took the time to incorporate medals and create something for pico day.

True Man

Must beat hard with 35 seconds or more on the clock. HARD IS STUPID IT NO SENSE QUICK ENOUGH