Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

Button Mash-Mania!

Well. I really enjoy these types of games. It feeds my night owl nature. Really addictive, fun art, and Button mashing with an additional daily dose of PICO! I have a little guide for the medals, for those of you who dont know.

-Secret Medal 1: Win Pico Hard Mode Challenge, and Click the Bone on the inside of his broken off arm (the part still connected to his body.

-Secret Medal 2: Win Nene Hard Mode Challenge, and click the Big eye on the middle of her ++ sized dress.

-Secret Medal 3: Win Darnell Hard Mode Challenge, and click the little white pupil in his eye.

-True Man: Beat Hard Mode with 35s or more on the clock.

Good luck!

Got'em all

whoa...42 sec....

nice

sweet game really fun

secret medals

1st when you beat 1st challenge on manly you click his bone 3rd medal is the black guys eye once you beat his challenge and the 3rd once you beat the fat ladys challenge you click the big eye in the middle of her stomach 5/5

Meh

Good game but but the target audience is a bit small: expert button mashers.

I got 32 and went into a state of depression. (3 seconds less and I could've gotten "True Man.")

Pretty good game overall, but it's way too short, this would be like a minigame in another Pico game.
(The fact that every time you exit to the menu you have to sit through all the long- ass intros doesn't help)