Reviews for "MonsteroCity"

Interesting

I'll triple concur on the controls. A mouse would be simpler. Make this into a game where you mash the city instead and you could have another great game.

ickmiester responds:

We were considering using mouse control for atomizer's shotting, but decided that addng in mouse control if players had already used the other two monsters would be too jarring.

Fun!

Quite fun, though it lagged (not too bad) and like the guy below me said, the controls were just a little iffy.
9/10 5/5

ickmiester responds:

Sorry about the Lag. That was most likely due to blur effects on the asteroids and background. We tweaked those many times in order to maintin the look while reducing lag. I think we reached an all right balance, but we'll test that m ore in the future.

Not too bad!

4/5 9/10 -- The controls are a little less sensitive than needed, but they are bearable. A good game overall, concept and goal are pretty self explanatory :)

ickmiester responds:

Thanks much! We tried to balance control sensitivity with the animation timings. It was an interesting issue, because if the monsters reactotoo quickly, the whole scale of the game feels wrong. Twitch controls work better for games which are supposed to be small scale, not on the scale of cities.