Reviews for "MonsteroCity"

Hmm...

I'm ill, tired of yesterdays night and really bored. That are the only reasons why I played this.
Otherwise I wouldn't have played it. It is boring. The concept is not wrong, but it's just the same tiring jumping and eating during 5 levels.

cute game

those monsters are sooooooooo cute

Could have been great

I just finished up the game on the medium setting...I felt myself losing interest a couple levels in as I worked out a strategy of just jumping from one side of the screen to another. The game was an appropriate length though, so I still enjoyed myself and cool touches like the volcano made things enjoyable enough.

After finishing though, I checked out the other characters and they really do yield a completely different experience. Definitely not enough for me to play through the game, but they are so vastly different that I feel they deserve more attention. To be honest, I don't think anyone's going to play through all of the pretty vanilla levels more than once to master all the characters. What would have been best, I think, was if the character you played on each level changed. This would keep any one of them from growing old, and getting them all the attention they deserve. Definitely potential here for an exciting game, but I feel like the way content is presented will keep scores lower than they could be.

For early work, definitely very nice though.

Fun Stuff...

Awesome guys!

ickmiester responds:

Thanks much! Keep an eye out for more games by us, we are planning on continuing!

VERY FUN! GREAT FOR BEGINNERS LIKE ME!

EVEN FOR ME THIS WAS FUN! I AM NOT A GAMER AND I COULD SCORE! TRULY AMAZING! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BW!!

ickmiester responds:

We actually had a lot of discussion about whether to make the game too hard or too easy. We decided that since the theme was playable by everyone, the game itself should also be.