For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "WTFuture"

It really got better!

At first I was asking why he wanted to kill himself, when he could have just killed himself in the future, but I am just being nitpicky. There were a lot of great jokes, especially the one about him getting cancer because of that laser thing. The Superguy bit with the guy being only killed by a laser was great as well. It looked like it was turning into a YouTube Poop at one point, but it was just something wrong with the design. You really never stop coming up with new and crazy ideas. The animation is as good as ever too.

WOW...

you guys are getting better and better and better :D

i thought your videos could never get any better than that video camera one but i was wrong.

Only thing i can tell you is to always serch for something new ;)

Amazing job per usual

Futurama...Only Funnier!

It's just so Professional! The Jokes were great and I felt like the Story was so strong! It wasn't just an episode full of Jokes...but I felt like it had a plot! I mean, most of the 'Eddisodes' do have a Plot...But with a Title like 'WTFuture' I expected something like Edd and Tom and Matt finding a Time Machine and Travel to key moments in history... But no...It was so much better than I expected! Sometimes I feel Eddsworld is too good for the Internet...It needs to be on TV! The Plot was just...OH MY GOD...EPIC...It now takes over as my Favourite Eddisode!
Plus I gotta mention the Easter Eggs! Like the Background Characters and you can even see a Tardis in the Background! But Anyway...It's not just Random Eddsworld Humour...it's an Epic Comedic Eddisode...wait...that's the same...what are you doing reading my Review? I HIGHLY RECOMEND IT!!!

You will not be Disappointed!

ROTFLMFAO

w00t I saw this alrdy on youtube, but the quality wasn't very good yet so I decided to watch it here ^^ It's just damn awesome!
But u can still improve a bit on the art ^^ It's very nice and stuff, but keep practicing.
AWESOME! :3

wait that was an insult!

lol best eddisode since moving targets