Reviews for "WTFuture"

um was interesting

I felt that the sound could have been better, the voice acting was lazy and the animation was sometimes piss poor but overall um entertaining.

Meh

Pretty good, but the humour gets old VERY fast, the first 2-3 minutes were the only funny parts. I advise throwing in a bunch of different types of humour. Try to use innuendo or even "behind the scenes" humour where you'd maybe have to really pay attention or know things about recent media to get the joke. Overall not shabby but needs refinement. 7/10

pretty good

not that bad really

??!?

How come I only see part of the movie? The rest of the screen is white. But the flash is still funny.

I don't get it. How do you get full motion video into a swf. file.