Reviews for "Score!"

Very fun almost like real chick scoring. The game is funny and captures the real feling of such interactions.

Love the medals and different endings and they all work!

A major thing that could be better - never accept "persuade" for a solution, instead make the hero find a way HOW to persuade the girl to do what she needs to be persuated.

Also flirting could be divided into more commands, how actually to do that and what actually to say with some hints.

Was looking for this game for a while. Played it before and it was hilarious (And still is).

Funny Edit: I just typed "Tell blonde that you are a doctor and make a lot of money and drive around the hood listening to lil durk, getting crunk, drinking a box of apple juice, and pissing on pedestrians" and it gave me the rejection medal lmao. Extra star for realism.

score

art isn't all that good, but it's a pretty fun minigame

-Night-

No foursome option. Oh well.