Reviews for "Score!"

DUDE!

I actually got the Asian girl to sleep with me, killer! It was weird, the whole experience was so different, I felt like one of those matrix programmers telling my team what to do ( There's an agent blocking your way, type: " go to bathroom" ). I even got an award for telling my dude to attack the blond chick XD

awesome

gotta love this style of game. havene't seen a good text game in ages. and to all the peeps saying "remove text!" or "this is lame", you obviously never played games when they first came out. obviously the author is paying a great homage to games like kings quest, leisure suit larry, police wars, space quest...oh the good old days of sierra. kudos and lets see some more!

Great game

I absolutely got a kick out of it when I played. But I hit a brick wall with the Asian. I simply had no idea what it wanted me to say in order to "pressure" her. I tried coa and persuade but realized when watching the walkthrough that it wanted me to say "to drink."

I think it might have helped if you had your system say "Pressure Her to do what?" when the user simply types "pressure asian" or "persuade asian", etc. Those little clues help the user figure things out on their own without assuming that their attempts are completely incorrect.

I really want to see more games like this. I especially loved the ends I could obtain. I laughed when I roofied the blonde and it allowed me to take her home. The ending was priceless.

so fun

I find it funny and amusing, even though I'm a female.

Nice game,I got all the medals!!!