Reviews for "Apple iPaper"

It just... keeps... going...

I opened it up, and I laughed. Then a few minutes went by and I chuckled. Then a few more minutes went by and I got bored. And then more bored. And then I was wondering if it would ever end.

The point is made within the first 2 minutes, it really doesn't need to be as long as it is. All the production points are great, it's just ...way too long.

Chag responds:

Cheers dude, I chuckle at the irony though... Seeing as the next one will probably get complaints of being too short

Maybe weekly is a bit too often

If you're going to do these weekly, maybe you could work on your animation a bit, or even stretch it out to monthly or something, so you have time to make something that's interesting to look at. Are a thousand crayon scribbles of ladies with curly-q hair in some way better than the Mona Lisa, to stretch a metaphor? I guess if you just needed any old thing to cover a wall or something, but wouldn't it be better to have something really impressive to show off instead?

I really don't care to stare at dudes twisting their jaws out of place and moving their hands up and down for seven whole minutes. Brevity is the soul of wit, and this is a great illustration of that very principle. If you're going to make people sit through a boring loader and intentionally dry dialogue, the least you could do is throw an explosion or something in there. This is animation, so animate.

Chag responds:

Hey, cheers for the feedback.

I do agree with you there, I do not plan on making something like this each week. The series is like a gigantic practice in a way to try out different techniques and styles. So obviously they will not be this long.

Ones to follow will be alot shorter and have much more dedication to decent artowrk and movement

i liked the way you made it look cool but

its quite to boring

it was funny.....

but you lost half your points to the retardedly moving faces. no face moves like that when you talk... it just fucked with me too much. it would have been a solid 8 or 9 if that hadnt been the case...

not very funny