For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dragonrage"

hmm

I miss old arcade style nonsense games where you obviously would have spent over $20 just to get to the last level only to run out of quarters.... This brings back fond memories, but could use a little work.

very fun!

IT was a little repetative. to me needs a little more missle guys. but the demons r awesome! i got berserker first try. :)

You just invented a new genre

"R-cadePG". Nicely done sir, love the mix of retro music with the handdrawn sprites, as well as the juxtaposition of arcade gameplay with RPG elements. Fun as heck and addicting, too. ;)

Haha

Im a european and I can use wasd And this game is fun

Yay

I'm only the third person to reach RAGEMASTER rank publically, I think, but at least I seem to have the current highscore (11,847,800). "Proof": http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/86 63/raegy.png

Oh, and apart from that annoying bug that sometimes prevents exit staircases from appearing in special levels, this game is pretty much perfect. Great job, dude!