Reviews for "Dragonrage"

AAMMMAAAZZZZAAAAZZZZZIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!

i loved it.. the game would make the BEST mmorpg EVA! and i have played wow and would prefer this to that.. I AM NOT PROMOTING WOW IM UNPROMOTING IT I AM PROMOTING THIS THOUGH!!!!

WHOA!

i honestly didn't see this game goin anywhere at first but wow did it change my mind!??!!? it was really fun being as simple as it was with graphics and movements and all.

Floor: 24 Rank:Berzerker Score: 3289000

I feel like hot shit, for some reason

floor 19 berserker B)

Great

Yes i disliked that bug on 24s it was very annoying
but the game was great i disliked a couple of the bats that are at about floor 4-5 and so on causse they just wouldnt die even when i got rage it sucked
but ya as i said great game
P.S KHDN i also got ragemaster but i thought it was a low score so i didnt crowd the game besides i nvr post my scores... EVER

Loved it.

I Just loved this game, I've been looking for games like this. I would've liked it more if you had upgrades on speed and damage or whatever.