Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

Glitchy... I hope.

I can NOT be the only one who's experiencing this: when the menu is brought up (focus loss or death), there's a good probability that any click - even on the continue/menu buttons, it brings up the "gimme5games" website. This got very old, VERY fast. I'm using Chrome for this, if that makes a difference.

The other aspects of the game are great, if you can respect them for what they are. But that thing I mentioned put a serious damper on my enjoyment of the game. So I'd advise that get fixed, pronto.

8/10 because that click-thing is sufficiently annoying to warrant it.

fucking AMAZING

+jumping on peoples heads
-too short
-------------------------------------
---------------
Really really good game the only thing you can really do is add a level or two (in between 2and three or make a sequel my only comlaint is the easy lvl 3 upgrade

greatgame

I loved it. though I got really annoyed at the bounceback feature like at the 3rd level red bonus because you kept getting bounced back and forth between fireballs and lava.

Good Game

Not perfect, but a enjoyable little game none the less

I adore this game

Neat, pixelated look, old-time music, combined make it feel like those days of old.
The gameplay itself is challenging, but not frustrating. And fun. The upgrades are actually useful, but not over-powering. Mate, I think we have here a good game.