Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

I adore this game

Neat, pixelated look, old-time music, combined make it feel like those days of old.
The gameplay itself is challenging, but not frustrating. And fun. The upgrades are actually useful, but not over-powering. Mate, I think we have here a good game.

Ninjalishous

Ninjalishous

NINJA POWER AWARDED!!!! BUT

Where is the Blue Upgrade in Level 2. To my under standing there 3 upgrades in Level one, And three upgrades in Level 3. But I only found 2 ( The red and greem)
in Level 2. So wheres the 3rd (Blue Upgrade) in level at?

*SIGH

YET AGAIN! NO PAUSE BUTTON!!! COME ON REALLY!!! How long have we been playing games on the web now for and we need to a pause feature cuz some of us are at work! I woulda gave it a 10 cuz it reminded me of contra and a hint of metroid from the old days, but you forgot the damned pause button!

bitpimp responds:

Well give it a ten because you pause by pressing ESC or clicking off the game.
Should you be playing games at work? Answer = HELL YEAH

Fun

Was really good, the enemies looked pretty good, i just think the main char a little too much pixel and too little design, i just think he could have looked more "memorable"

I only beat easy mode but i found that the dash is kinda glitchy since if the platform is low enough but too hi to jump, u can jump and dash and u will get up.

The bazooka was useful so u don't have to hear the shooting sound non-stop but it was a bit overpowered (one shot kill most), since u dont fight a million enemies at once, plus its really strong since u get in it hard mode and it's way more useful then the basic pistol.

But if you get bored and feel like killing yourself (well stuck), in level one where you get the hp upgrade in the wall before the boss. When you go to get the hp upgrade, dash to get it and you can get stuck above it, you can simply dash to the right to get out, but if you keep dashing to the left you will fall under the map, and you can't get back up, only move to right and left.

But in short, good game, good music, i like it (add double jump tho, not for any real reason, just double jump is fun)

bitpimp responds:

Muhahahha,

Spoiler again - do not read if you don't like spoilage:
First upgrade on level 1 hard is double jump.

I agree double jump is fun.