Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

A pixelated experince

I'm not really into pixelated games, but I found myself really enjoying this one. It was simple, and easy to play. It's the way I like my games.

While there is plenty to praise about the game, there are also a few complaints about it. The levels in it were to way to easy, even on hard. But, perhaps the biggest complaint would be that there is little replay value after finishing both modes. Perhaps, making the levels bigger, or even putting a timer in the game, could add to it's length and replay value. And I have no idea why the score board was tacked on, because I didn't see much to warrant it, if everything, from treasure to the enemies, were at a certain amount.

Good game, though.

Damnit!

Well, this game is like HELL. I can't even pass the first level because I can't jump. The sign told me to press the X button, and I did, so I did the J button, and THAT DIDN'T WORK.
Dis is bull...
(Just so you know, I can move, and I can shoot with both buttons. so don't tell me "Your fucking keyboard isn't fucking on, bitch")

Great game

Its really great game that you definitely should check out. It has great retro graphics with modern look, music is quite good and gameplay is sheer oldschool goodnes, only bad thing about this game is that its too easy on easy.

Good game

The game is nice, very retro. The upgrades are cool too. This deserves a 7-8 but the reason I'm giving it a 5 is because the cave music is a clear rip-off of the music from Bionic Commando.

bitpimp responds:

Well, the music was original. Bunnymajs, the musician, is a big Capcom fan. That would explain the similarities. I too am a Capcom fan!

The Bionic Commando sound track from the NES is a work of art, and having something that reminds you of it is a huge compliment.

Nothing works, I can't play it.

Something's wrong, after I click to play, I can't even start the first level!