Reviews for "Blood House"

ghost of roy

nice game but i cant submit roys name

FAQ

when are u going to submit a freakin FAQ like god its been over a fuckin week dude rlly no no rlly submit it already

Done, check userpage.

HOT SEX ACTION

HOT SEX ACTION

H0T S3X ACT10N

Roy's Brother

I love the game... it is very challenging considering I can't figure out Roy's brother's name... I give you a ten... also this is my first rating!!! Moreover I was wondering why I couldn't click back after I clicked on the door to go upstairs.

Grind29 responds:

I've been sorta busy after this submission, but I will tend to some bugs this week.

Stuck

what's the guy in the room by the back door's name? and what's the pass word for the back door?

Grind29 responds:

I'll let you know one thing, since I won't give it all away. The spirit's name is Roy. Your learn that from seeing the diary on the ground. Caps are important. Also, find out the rest of the family's names when he asks you other questions, he will give you the password to the back door.