Reviews for "Blood House"

Good

overall good spook game and pretty funny too.
Warning Spoilers!!!!!!! \/\/\/DIRECTIONS THROUGH WOODS\/\/\/
(scroll to bottom stupid)

CLICK SLOWLY OR GAMES WONT REGISTER CLICKS
Directions through woods: UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT,UP, UP, UP, UP,RIGHT

Grind29 responds:

forgot to mention the secrets :P

I love it, but wtf?

This game is awsome I got to the second floor and evrything. Just one question, who are the fags that lower this score? This is better than half the shit people know on flash let alone make in flash.

Stuck

what's the guy in the room by the back door's name? and what's the pass word for the back door?

Grind29 responds:

I'll let you know one thing, since I won't give it all away. The spirit's name is Roy. Your learn that from seeing the diary on the ground. Caps are important. Also, find out the rest of the family's names when he asks you other questions, he will give you the password to the back door.

HOT SEX ACTION