Reviews for "Blood House"

In My Opinion

I like random things and this was full of random things, the thing I enjoy most about random things is the entertaining game play. I enjoyed searching for clues and secrets because information gathering and escape games are fun. The audio went well with the game play and there was a really challenging point too. I like it and am giving it (9 / 10) and (5 / 5).

Grind29 responds:

Thanks! A well written review from possibly an 100k viewer always makes my day : D

I love it, but wtf?

This game is awsome I got to the second floor and evrything. Just one question, who are the fags that lower this score? This is better than half the shit people know on flash let alone make in flash.

Good

overall good spook game and pretty funny too.
Warning Spoilers!!!!!!! \/\/\/DIRECTIONS THROUGH WOODS\/\/\/
(scroll to bottom stupid)

CLICK SLOWLY OR GAMES WONT REGISTER CLICKS
Directions through woods: UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT,UP, UP, UP, UP,RIGHT

Grind29 responds:

forgot to mention the secrets :P

NOT BAD

needs to give ppl a better chance to figure things out. there is really no way to fgurte stuff out properly. except for the basement bit

you just gotta READ

thanks for the decent score i guess.