Reviews for "Time Fcuk"

So far, this is the game of newgrounds that more addiction has given me, seriously, I like the style, the gameplay, and that power how to alter the time or something like that I do not know what to call it, that's why little shein , 5 stars!

People named 'Steven' are freaking the fuck out right now.

Time is relative.

An outstanding game in both design and difficulty. I love how the game rolls out a sort of story that questions the morals of your actions (and playing the game in general) as you go. The soundtrack sweetens the experience further, for an overall rewarding experience.

The robotic voice is a little creepy, but besides that I must say this so far is my favourite puzzle game from this website. Its original unlike some where you can only jump.