Reviews for "Raider: Episode 2"

Dude that's like totally awesome and epic!

No, seriously, it's a very good and professionally made game, with great graphics and old school graphics, not to mention the excellent music. Also it's fin to play for anybody that really likes the incredibly hard old school platformers, or is looking for a real challenge between all the easy flash games.

Great game!

I love the way you took ordinary objects and mad them into complex puzzles, I haven't beaten the game, yet! Personally, I think you should've included a few robots from the last game. (the planet IS the ship's owners') the music fits it perfectly, and the controls are simply suberb! CAn't wait 'til the next one comes out, but at least i've got something to do while i wait! Keep at it1

Finish Mardek 3 already

This is a great game from gameplay to the music. Great job!

cool

its like geomitry wars with upgrades. great concept keep it up

incredible game, well done.

First of all, despite the fact that this episode was incredibly difficult, it seemed a little more manageable than episode one, for which i am incredibly thankful. I'm not sure if you downgraded the difficulty on purpose, but either way, its a plus (more savepoints too, which is great). I love a difficult game (as this is), but there are limits.

Second of all, the relics seemed easier to get on this one. They weren't incredibly obvious, but the hints seemed to me to be more noticeable in this one than in the last, so well done there too.

The boss was really tough, but there was a pattern to him, and once you figured it out, it is possible to beat him.

I only have two suggestions for improvements. First of all, there was a minor bug, i'm not sure exactly when, but it's around one of the purple checkpoints (i think its the first one). It's just before you get the beast egg relic. I walked across a screen into the next one (on the path to get the beast egg), then decided i didn't want to risk it and went back... and the screen i jumped to wasn't the one i had come from.

Also, if you could add medals, that would be great.

Overall, can't wait for the next game, well done.