Reviews for "Final Battle 2"

Amazing.

Quite possibly one of the most official looking and easily playable RPGs on this site. If you ever find the time, I'd recommend you make a full game and flesh out the backstory of why the characters use music to fight. Fully deserves 10/10. Just one question: how much HP does this boss #@$%&*% have???

just like final fantasy am i right

the grafics are like it and little people

Pretty Good

Great idea to use music as a weapon.

This is an awesome game

I love it. I always wanted to play a game where you use the power of music to defeat enemies and other special musicial skills. I'm glad that you have made this game even though it's just the final battle. You should make this into an actual RPG game on here. I would love to play it alot. Anyway can't wait to see more of these or this game being an actual RPG game. You have done an awesome job. Keep up the awesome job.

Very Nice

It flowed quite nicely, the battle system was nice, and it looks like a game I would play in my DS. Very well done.
But, it was too easy. The boss could cleave your health bar to nothing, but you can heal yourself easily. I had to try to kill off at least one of the characters.

ntttoon responds: