Reviews for "Final Battle 2"

Wow man, This is awesome!

I liked it alot. The way you did the flash reminded me of a friend i know from school whose username is quanmandetil.

Well done!

I really enjoyed playing what seemed like an endless boss battle. The sprites seemed original and I enjoyed the SNES look and feel. I liked the batter systems and the graphics for the magic attacks. Not bad. However, I would like to point out, that the music looping could have been better, it's kind of weird playing in a 5 second silence. Also durring screen vibrations due to the special attacks you can see the white part of your flash canvas, just a small detail I noticed. However I'm not deducting any stars because I would actually enjoy to see this as a full game. Aside from the small bugs, it's really well done.

Excellent

great sprite work, excellent fight with a boss *although I believe the "insta-killer" should have a percentage of killing you, otherwise it does nothing* the 3 phoenix down limit seems a bit harsh, as you don't realize the ONLY person you should use this on is the status caster until it's already too late *I also contemplated letting him kill 2 of my guys at once and THEN using my phoenix down* but this is easily getting my 10/10, 5/5. congrats ^_^

This is an awesome game

I love it. I always wanted to play a game where you use the power of music to defeat enemies and other special musicial skills. I'm glad that you have made this game even though it's just the final battle. You should make this into an actual RPG game on here. I would love to play it alot. Anyway can't wait to see more of these or this game being an actual RPG game. You have done an awesome job. Keep up the awesome job.

Pretty Good

Great idea to use music as a weapon.