Reviews for "Final Battle 2"

Excellent

great sprite work, excellent fight with a boss *although I believe the "insta-killer" should have a percentage of killing you, otherwise it does nothing* the 3 phoenix down limit seems a bit harsh, as you don't realize the ONLY person you should use this on is the status caster until it's already too late *I also contemplated letting him kill 2 of my guys at once and THEN using my phoenix down* but this is easily getting my 10/10, 5/5. congrats ^_^

thank ^^.

Well done!

I really enjoyed playing what seemed like an endless boss battle. The sprites seemed original and I enjoyed the SNES look and feel. I liked the batter systems and the graphics for the magic attacks. Not bad. However, I would like to point out, that the music looping could have been better, it's kind of weird playing in a 5 second silence. Also durring screen vibrations due to the special attacks you can see the white part of your flash canvas, just a small detail I noticed. However I'm not deducting any stars because I would actually enjoy to see this as a full game. Aside from the small bugs, it's really well done.

thank ^^.

Good boss battle

I liked it, especially their combined limits and their ultimate limit, but that attack that automatically kills the player has to have at least some kind of percentage that it will work.

ok. thank ^^.

Great boss battle

everyone loves a good hard boss battle but this ones funny,
very limited items... no1 fights a boss un-prepared, especially the final one.
unknown yellow bar...?
only one of his attacks can accually kill you, that purple circle thing that flies at you, and that kills you INSTANTLY everytime.
i know having a boss health bar is unrealistic but still, knowing how LONG this battle would be if we could survive and do dmg to him would be nice.

stupid

there wasn't much to this.. yeah there were some pretty graphics but all you need to do is keep doing sonic slayer and dance of darkness with the attack characters. there's no reason to use the other skills.

ntttoon responds:

you 're right, but as in said, I just concentrate effects, not gameplay . Thanks :)