For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

seems pretty cool

let's see if u can pull it off=) favd it so PM me

tacobuttfish responds:

Alright! Thanks for giving us a chance and I'll PM you when we launch it next month!

That was trippy

and I want more good job.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you'll come back in August and watch the full length episode!

interesting

this look cool
this flash reminded my of a game called Folklore

tacobuttfish responds:

I don't think I've played that game, but I'm thrilled you enjoyed it! Remember - it launches in August, add to your favorites and we'll PM you the day it is released!!

what the...

This is confusing :S
Smooth animation though.It reminds me of Chronicles of Narnia...yes...that gay-ass movie that sucked donkey balls.This seems more interesting :D

tacobuttfish responds:

Hah hah, Thanks! Yeah, we didn't want to give too much away in the trailer, just enough to intrigue! Hope to see you back for the full length episode!

scary

flash was already pretty good trailer looks good, needs better camra angles tho, i like the story line but its kinda confusing. the title at the end look like penis's

Yup.