Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

Nice

This is going to be very interesting.
I would want to watch this though.
Its so full of ideas, newgrounds need something like this.
This is just fascinating. I will certainly keep my eye on you {Not in the stalkerish way r.r} I would like to watch this though.
Anyways keep up the good work, letting people see trailers will build up the hype and more people would want to watch it. =D

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! I'm glad to see your interested! We'll see you back for the official release in August then!

-Taco Buttfish.

good, but plz no flashy seizures in full version

Interesting idea and concept so far.
looks like a cross between a timburton film (most notable edward scissor hands) most notably the music and certain styling, and that of 'if twilight zone was animated' sort of thing.

the offset body perportionals seem consistant with everything, giving it a seemlessstyle, something all animation peices need. It's fairly interesting.

hopefully the FPS (frames per second of animations) and the emotional ties and otherwise thematic elements will be superb in the final version.
Otherwise for a trailer you really hit thingson the nose. Hope the final bit comes out good as well.

tacobuttfish responds:

Firstly, I promise, no flashy seizures! Glad you enjoyed the trailer, and I can promise if you liked this then you will definitely enjoy the full episode! We'll see you back for it in August!

Interesting

Seems like something that I will watch and since y'all kept the updates you promised with Mark of the Beast Snacks i think this will be worth keeping an eye out for. Good luck with the project.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! And glad you'll be swinging by to check it out! We'll make it worth your time! Also, a heads up, we are still making Mark of the Beast Snacks 4! Promise!

Actually looks promising!

Hey! Can't wait to see this thing. Don't usually "look forward" to stuff on NG, but I'm interested to see how this pans out.

Kinda reminds me of Spongebob and old Sierra Adventure Games.

5/5
9/10

tacobuttfish responds:

Hey Thanks! Well, we'll let you know when it launches in August! We look forward to your review! See you then!

hey, Toast is my name!

similar, i know. one of the resons im intrested in this series. also, you got a killer trailer. and i agree with Squirrel. a voice over would have murdered this. cant wait for Corndog Express!!!!!!