Reviews for "Pwong 2"

hey

how do i download this game so i can put it on my flash drive so i can play it at school?

JGames responds:

There is a link on the menu screen on the very top that says "dowload". You can click on it to download the game.

Well

What? Its no different than Pwong one? And the upgrading your paddle? I saw no difference between my original and a fully upgraded one. INFACT, its the same damn song as in the first one... all you added was a main menu and add an upgrade button that doesn't do shit. Easy 1011 normal 988 hard 1100

Very fun

Easily one of the most addicting games on the site. I have a few suggestions for Pwong 3 (whenever that may begin development): More upgrades, maybe one that slows down the game speed, for instance. More achievements, that hopefully award credits. A leveling system, which may incorporate some of those new upgrades. With everything already in the game, with even more added to it, this would be immortal on the site.

WOOT!!

Score: 640
Rank: PWONG PWNER

YES!! MY HIGHEST SCORE!!! MWAHAHAHAH!!! Lol

when you make a pwong 3 can you add a -song from mpg- option? kickass if you could use your own songs