Reviews for "SF2 gets tough on gamer"

O.K.

It's nice especially the sf2 animation but short

Thats all?

I've seen countless things like this before, it brings nothing at all to the table that is new, and it didn't last very long..

Makes LOL-IRL

I couldn't stop laughing the second he uppercutted you in the face, it was so simple yet so zanny and weird, kept laughing till my gut hurt. I remember playing SF2 back on the Sega Genesis aall those years ago, good times. Great video and HADOUKEN!

Owned by Ryu

The animation for both video and sprite were wonderful and the acting was pretty nice. Ryu's combo was nice as well the part were Ken opened the page. That was pretty awesome, I admit.
I don't think it would really work as an ad for the college though, sorry T_T

Got a laugh from it

It was original needless to say to see Ryu & Ken come out of the screen to beat up the guy who was playing the game and the fact that it was to promote a college i though was cool as well,nice job.