Reviews for "SF2 gets tough on gamer"

Funny.

I loved when Ryu did that combo of the upercut and the hadoken, then Ken kicked the back button and punched the link. Great combos, great stuff.

Well done

the flash portion was very good. I liked the parts where Ken beats on your browser to use it. Also as astreet fighter fan I have to ask Where's the Tatsumaki-Senp%u016B kyaku?

gonaka responds:

cheers man! it was originally gonna be were ryu fly kicks his back, but at only a 12fps video I didn't have enough room to do a full one =( it would have looked sketchy

...

Hahah I loved the part when the character used some weird kamhameha ball on you xDDD
funny!!!

Lol I liked it =D

My favourite part is when you get beat up by Ryu XD It seemed like it REALLY hurt! LOL! Improve on them and make more please XD

.....

welll the actuall plot was kind of creative, but your in college, and ive seen stuff made by 12 year olds that was better than this.