Reviews for "SF2 gets tough on gamer"

You know what, I liked it.

It was interesting. Here's what I have to say...

Video Quality: The quality of the video was a little low. My only suggestion there would be to get a better camera, but don't waste your money if your not really into this.

Sound: The sound effects did get a little annoying, but over all the sound was pretty good.

Animation: Could have been a bit smoother. It was pretty choppy towards the beginning.

"Plot": I thought it was pretty clever, an ad for the college using the video game characters kicking ass. Good stuff there. Red could have used a little more screen time sure, but then again you wouldn't want to make it too long.

Overall: Pretty solid flash add, especially for your second submission. Just work out a few kinks and it would be portal worthy. Not that people would be too inclined to add it. And I don't mean that it is bad, I'm just saying that most people don't go on newgrounds to look at advertisements for college. But with some work you could use this online and it would go over pretty well.

5/10 for you. Good job, Gonaka!

Not sure what this has to do with college but...

Liked the fourth-wall break, and I think this shows some potential.

Try expanding this concept more, you have something here.

Hahahaha!! XD

Jeez, i love the part Ryu uppercuts you and then you get Hadoken'd!

Good job there, this real life-Games "Crossovers" are my favourite kind of animations. :D

5/5

Hahaha

Awesome, especially the part he hits you >=(

Damn awesome.

Made me LOL. Was very good. All my Fives.