Reviews for "Mr Money Bagz!"

How can someone rate 5 stars on this ?!
It is very boring. And I donĀ“t think that, this is a Parody.
Uh, 0 stars.

kanamomashouse responds:

stfu dumb fuc it par0dii333 f.u.@!@!

It's really true isnt it that moneybags is a goddamn cheapo. He ripped me off on spyro 3 today 5 times

kanamomashouse responds:

yeah man for fucking real he can go suck twelve and I don't mean popsicles.

Of course, you can always go for the 'angry denial' route and use shortcuts, glitches, or bugs to avoid paying him. It's entirely possible to not pay him a single gem through the whole third game, and much of the second game has ways to get around him.

As for the content of the video, microsoft sam is really annoying, and it wasn't very humerous for me.

kanamomashouse responds:

go fuck you'are self bitch you'are of the jealous dickheaded n****r mutha-bitch fucka u

WTF!??!! the only thing i see wrong with this is that it keeps saying i am a pimp over and fucking over is it suposed to???

kanamomashouse responds:

my names soopahdood, and I am a n****r.

true

i feel sorry for spyro because he has to pay money bags thousands of gems to cross a damn bridge.
thanks for making this.