Reviews for "Mr Money Bagz!"

Moneybagz is a mother-f**king pimp!

Spyro is getting pimped out by Moneybagz! Spyro is out getting Moneybagz's money!

But I disagree with you about the Spyro series becoming s**t. I own every Spyro game ever made. Back in 2006, I would've agred with you about how Sierra ruined the Spyro series. Besides, the Spyro games on GameBoy Advance have the same gameplay as the PS1 titles. And if you look past all the glitches Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly's only flaw is that it has 9 stages.

MONEYBAGZ IS A PIMP!

kanamomashouse responds:

Mmmk. Money bagz is a asshole.

lol no u aint a pimp

i like were u get to torch him in the other one lol.

Lmao hell yeah. on 3.

I AM A PIMP!

I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! Over and over again!!! Whyd you end it like that!? Now I can't stop-I AM A PIMP!-saying-I AM A PIMP!-it!!!-I AM A PIMP!-Why-I AM A PIMP!-can't i- I AM A PIMP!- STOP!!!???-I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP!-Its stuck-I AM A PIMP!- in my-I AM A PIMP!-head!!!-I AM A PIMP!-Its also-I AM A PIMP!-stuck outside-I AM A PIMP!-my head-I AM A PIMP!-too!!I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP!-Whats a pimp anyways?-I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! Ok i think I'm do-I AM A PIMP! Dang i-I AM A PIMP!

LMFAO!

hahahahah

OH WOW that made me fucking lol once again. And I agree, after spyro 3 the series pretty much became shit. The voice actor for moneybags in 2 was much better than the one in 3 too, lol.

kanamomashouse responds:

lmao. activison fucking ruined spyro. they need to go and suck dick with their shitty ass games.

HAHA

im a scaly as well. this is funny. makes me think of arby n' the chief lol

kanamomashouse responds:

Fucking win. i love arby n the chief. :D