For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Pentagon n' Oval"

...

Better than Johnny Utah's but still not very funny.

Why is everyone makin these shape flashes???

its okay

Infanetly better than youre other one about shapes but theirs still a problem.... there shapes. it wasn't terrible just really simple, and while keeping it simple can be good at times i think you've taken it to too much of an extreem.

i don't like this situation...

these flashs are cute and maybe a lil bit funny but i don't like the fact that they're so overrated. guys, come on! others work their ass off for getting a good score or frontpage! maybe this is gonna be something we don't understand yet but at the time i hate it when people review with 10 just because of the author.

in this flash i liked the ending-joke but not much more... so... 3 for the joke. i'm not gonna rate the graphics because i don't wanna give you minus points. oh yeah and the voice acting was good too so u get a 4..

your other submissions are great and i loved the new blocked so don't take this personal..

No way.

better than the one made by Stamper, (that was so good, that I forgot the name of his flash already... and I've just watched it ¬¬) but just as irrelevant.

Hmm..