Reviews for "Pentagon n' Oval"

Sam

same as the other 99999999999999999 other movies...that's what I call bored work

Eh not realy all that good

It could use allot more detail and more of a character line, this video lacks allot of things but still good effort I guess for a short video

It is better....

It is funnier than the other ones, but i mean still....your animation skills are better than this and you know it, im not going to give it a 10 just because of your other animations, its kind of cool that you can feed newgrounders shit and make them love it, kind of ridiculous but, idk, i guess its alot better than clock animations

grrr ;(

ill give you 4 for creativity, but i no you can do better animation then just making shapes that hop when they talk, and then have them move around. truthfully i don't know how this got front page i may get a complaint by the moderators, but come on this is just from a lack of motivation to draw you own characters. please next time put effort in to it. other than that it runs smoothly, the sound is great just take time to put more effort forward.

[No Title]

It doesn't maked me laugh too much ... =o ... well ... I think you've done better =)