Reviews for "Catastrophy"

Can you guys hear that? That intro? Mother Brain is coming. Quickly everyone, since your all obviously useless as guards and always let the space pirates in, lets call Hank!

I really liked the intro for some reason. I envisioned huge rock chasms on foreign worlds, gigantic computer rooms, and huge space battles. I like when my music has the same effect on me as LSD.

Nice song, purple, keep it up.

cheshyre responds:

I completely agree with everything you have just said.... and thank you.

Man, your songs will never get old. It has a real madness ambient beat, feels like you are inside the game, playing it, living it, as if everything is becoming chaotic, catastrophes are happening and stuff. I even try and play some of your songs on my keyboard here, it's awesome, you should keep making music. You own the techno. Seriously, downloaded and favorited. 5/5 & 10/10 Waiting for Madness Project Nexus!!!

cheshyre responds:

That's radical! Most of the songs were born on a guitar. I'm really glad you like it!

A nice atmospheric piece. It starts out a little slow, but I'm sure that in the context of the game it only enhances the experience. I love the bass and distortion. Upon first listen they seem to overwhelm the other instruments, but as the song loops the ear is able to recognize and separate them.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!! I really hope it makes the game just a little bit more amazing. There are a lot of overwhelming sounds in there but I'm glad you didn't get turned off by that and continued to listen. thanks!!!

You know Shane, your work is getting me to the point where I might buy ALL THE SUBS, and never go outside.

cheshyre responds:

Not all the subs!!!!! Just remember that 1 half hour a day outside is good for everyone! Thank you so much! -Sean

Consider doing soundtracks for games as a fully-fledged career ... Seriously.

Kinda reminds me of the soundtrack from C&C Tiberium Sun

cheshyre responds:

Command and conquer?? That takes me back! I'm trying to get into entertainment soundtracks, so thank you so much for thinking I belong there!! More to come!!