Reviews for "Catastrophy"

Consider doing soundtracks for games as a fully-fledged career ... Seriously.

Kinda reminds me of the soundtrack from C&C Tiberium Sun

cheshyre responds:

Command and conquer?? That takes me back! I'm trying to get into entertainment soundtracks, so thank you so much for thinking I belong there!! More to come!!

wow, I dont think I would have ever liked techno... then I listened to your stuff, nice one :D

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!!! That's huge! You have no idea how often I hear that. I'm really glad you like it!

This is one of sickest techno songs I've ever heard in all of my lifetime. I'm putting this on my techno playlist fo' sho'.

cheshyre responds:

Thanks!!!! This song could use some antibiotics... Stay tuned for more sickness. It's gonna be like a tuberculosis ward up in here!

Wow, this is pretty epic, though the way the drum muffles everything else is a clever effect, I think it's maybe slightly overused in the song. Because, I don't want to hear an almost choppy sound for too many seconds on end. It gets annoying.
BUT, I liked the song, still, even after I ranted. Great work!
:DD

cheshyre responds:

Thank you! And a very clever observation! I went a little crazy with the beat but I hope you understand. I had no choice, it's what the song wanted me to do... Thanks!!!

It's awesome! To be honest, I can feel the madness... or that feeling of mad minds~
Great job!

cheshyre responds:

thanks!! I was laughing like a maniac the whole time I was making this song!