Reviews for "Catastrophy"

A bit slower than most of your songs. I found the build-up a bit too long. Other than that it's great, I really like the part that starts at 1:30

cheshyre responds:

Thanks Mixon! There's always a part that seems to get less attention... I'll work on better builds. Thanks for the vote though! Hope you like the rest!

Wow, all the song is intense, and the song have an air of a tense situation at the end.

cheshyre responds:

Thanks for the vote!! I was totally going for intense, I'm glad you like it!

Hey Chesyre, Liam here!

This sounds amazing, makes me want to open FL Studio right now, can't wait for your next album bro!

cheshyre responds:

Hey Liam!! Thanks for the vote! You should totally open FL studios and make something epic! I hope you like the rest of the soundtrack!

Super comme d'habitude !!!
Very nice :)

Thank you!!

Oh god yessssss.

cheshyre responds:

Indeed! The game will be 100% more epic than this.