Reviews for "Spaze - Who You Are"

the build up on this track is really nice. =O thats one thing i look for in DubStep.

keep it up man.

*May Your Dubness Never End*

I rarely make reviews but this song is just so amazing! Everything is mastered really well and it has nice mood. Great job.

I'm sorry, but I really can not express how much I feel that this is your BEST track yet. This track is so beautiful, please make more like this.

The melody is AMAZING

The rhythm to this song is incredible. Ive not heard your other tunes yet, but this song would make me believe that you know what you're doing. Awesome.

You should die, then go to heaven, and make music for God because he is missing out!