Reviews for "Spaze - Who You Are"

I like the atmosphere at the beginning and sense of climax at the beginning. The melodies at :31 are catchy, although the bass is a little loud there, even if it doesn’t detract from the mastering that much. I suppose I’d question the pacing of this piece a bit in that the intro and build is only about 30 seconds long, while the melody repeats several times, playing for almost a minute in total by around 1:30. Also, the section after that was a little too drawn-out as well. I think you needed a less energetic breakdown or bridge section to really highlight the structural contrast in this piece. You also fail to vary the melodies during the second refrain, which leaves this piece without much of an overarching direction to it. The fade-out ending was also pretty lack-luster. I thought your drum samples were pretty generic, although you mixed them in well. This piece shows great potential, but doesn’t capitalize on that potential IMO. You could’ve done a lot more with the melodies, especially later on in the piece, and you didn’t add much meaningful or different material to the track after even the first refrain. If you take some more opportunities to create dynamic contrast, structural relief, and a more refreshing and unique sound design, this would be a top-tier piece. As for now, it fails to keep my interest after a while. Keep at it, man! ;)

7.25/10

amazing

Thank you! :D

The song make me feels like i am in a nigth street after the party,at the sunset of mystical,in a large cave which contains any suns,and made me feels happy sleepy,you are a nice music god....Exnotic...=)

SpazeMusic responds:

Thank you! Sounds like a beautiful picture!

I didn't except that... That's just indescribable... I don't know. I can't say anything. All was perfect. Are you God ?

SpazeMusic responds:

Thanks man!! I belive we are all God. ;)

Thanks alot Exnotic.and your right Dragong