For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Spaze - Who You Are"

Dubstep? Without the wubs? MADNESS! But seriously, your less than "traditional" approach to this song, as well as how all the little mix ups and transitions make for something seriously fluid. It's almost like you're writing a story with this song, and I love it. 5/5 and fave'd

HOT DAMN.

Very good. Everything about this is mastered. There was a lead, a really grimy bass, and on top of that an excellent melody! If anything I'd call this dancestep more or less. It's not really the typical WOBWOB dubstep, but I'm going off on subgenre's X). Excellent track.

I honestly don't think I could produce and master as well as this song is. I've made more than 120 songs (most of which are here), but I don't think could accomplish mastering like this. Good job.

Really like the melody, great job.

Now that is some pr0 dubstep track! Everything is almost flawless, the bass fits in perfectly, but it could use some more spice IMO.