For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "PoLOLitics"

haa

that was awesome especially the end which is funny beacause my brother is in DC working for Nader and were always bustin his balls about it. great vid don't know why people don't like it tho. also and i know like everyone is asking this but seriously why inspector gadget don't get me wrong it totally fits the mood. but seriuosly why?

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Why, because it fit the mood :).

wtf

I dont get it

:(.

Odd...

Not sure what the inspector gadget theme some was all about.... and they were tiptoe-ing around... okay there are so many pictures of either candidate and you found one... or 2 of the most pixelated pics out there........

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Actually there are like 5 McCain pics and 7 Obama ones in there.

eH??

3/5 for the animation
2/5 for the Sounds
The sound was too creepy for me But NICE JOB

:).

thanks for the Lulz

It wuz a really good flach man. LAWL

Yay.