For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "PoLOLitics"

haha

very nice! well done! the "racist" or "terrorist" part was hilarious.
funny, but true!

Lol.

So true

This was a very funny spin on the sad way it really is. Nowadays it seems like there is too much mudslinging other canadates. Some voters would feel as though its hard to see what the canadate truely stands for, rather than what the media makes them out to be. Awesome flash.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

You're right, it's all about the other candidate.

And thanks :).

Definately awesome

I loved the randomness. You are right that both candidates have their downside, and that people take it way too literally. That's just American pop culture though. People would get severely descriminatory about what type of cheese everyone eats if the media said that Cheddar was the new "in" thing, or that people that eat Swiss are losers. It'll fade into our memories til next election season by the time December rolls around and Christmas comes up with all it's consumer glory.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Too true, mah man, too true.

LOL

I agree =D

:).

I have no idea what just happened

but I lol'd, so mission accomplished.

Lol.