Reviews for "PoLOLitics"

Well...

Just curious if you've ever - in your life - seen a sign that read 5.00$?

It's really outrageous to ruin what was a fairly insightful movie with the absolute dumbest typographical error a person can make.

The devil is in the details, and you really screwed it up. Apparently, by ignoring the 300 signs a day you see that show the dollar sign BEFORE the amount.

Good animation, fun idea, great ending. Very good. Just do 30 seconds of copy editing, please?

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

I once saw a snow sport center where everything was 5.00$.
/Rocko reference.

But seriously yes, yes I have.

I like this because

I'm tired of politics. I just want it to be over with. You making light of this with your awesome animation makes me feel better. People are putting way too much emphasis on this.

I try.

Nice job

Lol it is funny and their faces look funny XP. lol I wanna watch it again and again. Make another xD!

:).

Cool

It was pretty cool. The twist at the end when nader wins was alright, but what was with the inspector gadget music?

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

I figured Gadget's theme song would be perfect because it has that "sneaky" ring to it and it's upbeat.

How about we elect Schwarzenegger for 08?

He saved the entire world from freakin robots (which scientists have recently concluded after spending millions of taxpayers money, is more awesome than ninjas or pirates) he can bring the economy back no sweat.

IT'S A TUMOR.