Reviews for "How Shall He Die 1 - M136"

good

just needs more ways to ide...like a tv faling on him or jumping of eiffel tower or staple tounge to lamas butt and get draged around...good for me if you could add stuff like that to it

Murad136 responds:

Wow - You have a hell of an imagination there! Ok, I'll do my best to make it more random!

Nice, but needs work.

I just told someone they had a good concept, and I'm telling you the same thing. Needs more deaths, but the madness one is a very good idea. You should probobly thank Krinkels for that one. But give it somewhat of a storyline, or something. Also, what is the M136 for, anyway. Overall, it's pretty good, but keep working on it, and you'll have an awesome movie. (or is this a game?)

Murad136 responds:

Thanks! Ok, I'll do my best to add more deaths. Yeah the Madness one took the longest to do too. Yeah, I didn't give him any credit, next time I will, my bad, I forgot. Hmm - Hows this, some guys a criminal execute him? Haha. the M136 stands for Murad136, my username. Thanks again, it's not a game it's an interactive flash so it categorizes as a game.

pretty good.

Its pretty good considering its your first submitted flash. obviously if your to make a number you should make at least 10 ways to die. 5/10

Murad136 responds:

Good idea about the sequels adding more deaths! But it's not my first flash? Thanks for the review!

really good

make it a bit longer choose different music and more choices good try though

Murad136 responds:

Ok! In the next one I'll add more of a variety (like a selection) of music!

Decent.

I've seen worse, and I've seen better. I'd like it better if it weren't stick art, but that's just my opinion. Nice job. 6/10.

Murad136 responds:

So you want it all Madness? Ok, good suggestion, I'll try! Thanks!