Reviews for "Clubby: Killing Season"

not bad

The game interface feels really really crowded and the width and height of it is really tiny, makes it very unappealing and hard to play.

but other then that it wasn't bad, I like your style.

stabby stabby

Kinda fun.

Gets old fast though.

Threats are not exactly nice

I can see why he doesn't like it in some ways, and threats are not welcome, of course it will make people mad at you and they will start voting 0's on everything you make, I know I would.

I'm not convinced

Nope, I'm not.
While the Style is pretty nice, the grafics and sound do fit, the gameplay itself is just... well. Which Gameplay?
Starting from the slow-reacting controls (seems to be on purpose, but personally treats my nerves), to the timegap between two jumps and the feeling of not beeing able to do anything at all. Basically you can only watch what your little guy does and hope that he doesn't get hit - which in most cases is pretty impossible to avoid, because there's no chance to evade. And if there's one, the controls don't react fast enough.
The Achievments are like a Trend on NG now, they always seem to give a game the certain "addictive" feature to get everything. While the Idea behind that sure is good, in this game, it's fairly random if you're able to reach them or not.
The influence of the player on the Game is minimalistic. If you're lucky you are able to go far, if you're unlucky you're dead on the second screen.
Also, there's no point in all the game itself. To run into enemies and to hope that they aren't abel to hit you, before you hit them is pretty... ya. Pointless.

Anyways. The Style is pretty good, I liked those comments on the left. But they don't make a great game.

RiftMaster responds:

Convinced? Convinced of what? You think I make stuff to convince you of something? What are you Roger Ebert? Do I give a shit what you think?

Answers to these questions and more on next week's episode of "RIFTMASTER KNOWS BEST"

Really Simple

Only one thing really happened there. Make it more complicated.