Reviews for "Clubby: Killing Season"

I'm not convinced

Nope, I'm not.
While the Style is pretty nice, the grafics and sound do fit, the gameplay itself is just... well. Which Gameplay?
Starting from the slow-reacting controls (seems to be on purpose, but personally treats my nerves), to the timegap between two jumps and the feeling of not beeing able to do anything at all. Basically you can only watch what your little guy does and hope that he doesn't get hit - which in most cases is pretty impossible to avoid, because there's no chance to evade. And if there's one, the controls don't react fast enough.
The Achievments are like a Trend on NG now, they always seem to give a game the certain "addictive" feature to get everything. While the Idea behind that sure is good, in this game, it's fairly random if you're able to reach them or not.
The influence of the player on the Game is minimalistic. If you're lucky you are able to go far, if you're unlucky you're dead on the second screen.
Also, there's no point in all the game itself. To run into enemies and to hope that they aren't abel to hit you, before you hit them is pretty... ya. Pointless.

Anyways. The Style is pretty good, I liked those comments on the left. But they don't make a great game.

RiftMaster responds:

Convinced? Convinced of what? You think I make stuff to convince you of something? What are you Roger Ebert? Do I give a shit what you think?

Answers to these questions and more on next week's episode of "RIFTMASTER KNOWS BEST"

not good

well all of the main poitns have been touched on already, so just read the reviews below mine if you want to fix this game.

RiftMaster responds:

If anything is going to be fixed it will be your face.

Really Simple

Only one thing really happened there. Make it more complicated.

^^..

I was looking at the achievements after I played and apparently I killed a boss or something.. I didnt notice, which points out the problem of the game. its so random and you cant do anything expect for change direction once in a while and maybe put in a jump. Jumping means certain health loss though.

camera view is awful just like your reactions on comments

I am often a sucker for achievements, but No way I am gonna try to get them in this game.

overall nice graphs, bad gameplay, boring game. lets give it a 1/5 because it makes poop look good

As already pointed out

The gameplay, or lack there of, is very annoying. This isn't a game, it's a screen saver. It plays itself and I get the feeling my input doesn't make a difference.

The graphics are good tho, sounds is good too. I think you can make a decent game if you think the concept through.

And you need to do something about that attitude problem. Giving people lip for offering constructive criticism isn't going to do your NG "career" any good.