For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Clubby: Killing Season"

not good

well all of the main poitns have been touched on already, so just read the reviews below mine if you want to fix this game.

RiftMaster responds:

If anything is going to be fixed it will be your face.

i didnt like it

i think the original one was much better

meh its boring

pretty boring for me, no real goal just random killing with a chainsaw doesnt appeal to me

^^..

I was looking at the achievements after I played and apparently I killed a boss or something.. I didnt notice, which points out the problem of the game. its so random and you cant do anything expect for change direction once in a while and maybe put in a jump. Jumping means certain health loss though.

camera view is awful just like your reactions on comments

I am often a sucker for achievements, but No way I am gonna try to get them in this game.

overall nice graphs, bad gameplay, boring game. lets give it a 1/5 because it makes poop look good

boring

sorry but this game is really boring