Reviews for "Clubby: Killing Season"

cute and nice

Leatherface clubby wonderful I laughed since the begginingbut inprovements
1.needs powerups not just heals
2.maby more levels
3.more enemies
4.bosses maby
5.something else that fits in to the list above

RiftMaster responds:

there IS a boss. do your homework droogie.

not bad

The game interface feels really really crowded and the width and height of it is really tiny, makes it very unappealing and hard to play.

but other then that it wasn't bad, I like your style.

another one can be better

Funny at the beginning but unfortunaly, becomes quickly boring the problem is to find other actions to do, an aim to the game =)

It's okay....

The game is fun, just gets boreing after a while... if it just had some different moves or more enemies then it would be better.

Clubby gets even!

The original Clubby was a somewhat challeneging side scroller, with enemies usually being a lot stronger than you. As shown from the outset of this game though, Clubby has found an equaliser - a ruddy great chainsaw!

Now the game is essentially a cake walk, which is fine by me as it is so much fine to jump around, swinging the chainsaw maniacally around, lopping off heads and gibbing enemies left and right. Yes, if you're not careful you will still get killed in this game, but with that chainsaw there is no excuse for that happening.

Great fun!