Reviews for "The Binding of Fenrir"

Nice

:3 well first time i´ve seen a flash about anything norweigion on newgrounds

charyoshi responds:

wow really? nothing about odin or thor anywhere? weird.. oh well, I can live with it. It makes me "origional". lol :3

yay xD

i liked it just because i love the Norse mythological stories. but yes the pictures were off with the words but it was good :D

charyoshi responds:

:) glad you liked it, and sorry about the words. I'll probably never fix them. After the work that I put into this, I don't really want to fix it. Besides, I don't even know how to. If I did, then there wouldn't be a problem now would there? I kind of like it off key with the rest of the movie, because it shows me where I started from in flash on newgrounds, and If I continue working with flash in the future, I'll look back on it after I complete some better works. Anyway, still glad you liked it and thank you for the high score!

Great

Reminds me of my world lit. class.
Had to pick one mytho or legend from the ancient world, and I picked the story of Tyr and Fenrir.
Great slideshow on what happend, very informative.

charyoshi responds:

thanks. While working on this, I had austin right next to me, and we used text straight out of the book, so there's no doubt to its authenticity. THIS IS REAL MADE UP SHIT PEOPLE! Also cool that you get to integrate mythology with your english class. anyway, thats all for now and thanks for the review!

Now that was pretty swicked!

Okay, never heard that story and I really love it! At first it flipped between the pics a bit too fast, and the audio kept going loud and quiet. But for being an assignement that wasn't boring and had good humer, not bad at all.

charyoshi responds:

yeah, the reason for the voice volume switching in and out was because the voice guy was a total flake and would only record about 30 seconds of his voice at most. This was done at both school and home, so different computers had different voice recording capabilities, thus the fluxuations. Not much I can do about it now. XP
Anyway, thank you for the kind review, and I'm glad you liked it!

Boring yet funny...

Although there were many instances of humor, it was still a bit boring. I'm sure that's not entirely your fault though, seeing how it was an assignment. Good job overall. Awesome that you added humor to something that would be COMPLETELY boring otherwise.

charyoshi responds:

tch, I did what I could. Any suggestions on how to make it any better? I try to throw a little bit of humor into everything that I do, It lightens the mood and makes people like you more. Also, I agree, mythology is more often than not, boring. glad you liked it.