Reviews for "The Chicken Rodeo"

simply wow :)

Good flash .. sucks for the guy though i kinda saw it coming because he wasn't giving his girl what she wanted :P and iqnoring her as well

^_^

I'm probably going to say what everyone already did .. It got boring at some point, but it still kept me whatching ... good work and

The cat looks like Hitler ...

nice animation

nice smooth animation

i believe that this flash is trying to show that no matter how hard you try in life you will never get the life that you want

there will always be a catalyst that comes and ruins things...

great theme to this animation.. i always enjoy watching a flash that has a meaning behind it

keep it up!

Stellar and Quite Moving

A great flash all around! A piece that felt alive as well. Now while for some reason it felt music was cut from here in there it was eerie and gorgeous. There was just a tiny bit more I wanted from the piece but I think it stands extraordinarily well by itself.

Wow.

All I can say is, what a bitch.